All Reader Reviews of...
46 Bowery, New York, NY, 10013
nr. Canal St.
I love this place...
By BAMF on 10/5/2009
I havent been here for a few years so i decided to go last night with some trusted foodies i pal around with. The last time i saw this place it was boring and average. To my surprise the place looks fantastic and most importantly clean. It looks like it should belong on st. marks place. We ordered some of the peking duck and dumplings to start. Awesome (especially for the price) Then we moved onto the roast pork wonton noodles, which was a TIME OUT NY recommended dish, fantastic! We also enjoyed congee, crabs and ginger fried rice. final bill was less then 13 dollars a head. I even bought a tee shirt! This is the new hippest place in C-town!
Food is good but
By Sadhunni on 8/28/2009
I ordered my food over phone like 3 times and 2 out 3, my food gets misplaced. I ordered beef stew with noodles, they only gave me noodles and no beef stew and charged me 5.25 for it. My lunch is one hour and they told me to go pick up and they refuse to deliver to my place. I love their food and their beef stew is horrible but they are not honest at all when you order food over phone. 2 out 3 times, my food is getting misplaced and they did refund you back when you go back there. What kind of service is that? You work so hard and expect a nice lunch and they feed your garbage. Advice to all: Order over phone, check your stuff before you leave. You will know why when your missing something on your food.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu