- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
5121 Eighth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11220
at 52nd St.
Friendly Owners, Delicious Noodles
By marthagrace on 11/4/2008
I finally made it over to Yun Nan on the first cold day of the year. The owner could not have been nicer, and the noodles were some of the best I've ever had. I had the rice noodle soup with pork stew, and my boyfriend had rice noodles with spicy meat sauce. Both were excellent - each chunk of pork in my soup was a balance of meat and fat, the noodles were satisfyingly chewy, and when the owner asked if we wanted our soups spicy, he meant it. I will definitely be back, considering I live a few avenues away, but this place would be worth an even longer trip.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu