- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
775A 49th St., Brooklyn, NY, 11220
nr. Eighth Ave.
Friendly Owners, Delicious Noodles
By marthagrace on 11/4/2008
I finally made it over to Yun Nan on the first cold day of the year. The owner could not have been nicer, and the noodles were some of the best I've ever had. I had the rice noodle soup with pork stew, and my boyfriend had rice noodles with spicy meat sauce. Both were excellent - each chunk of pork in my soup was a balance of meat and fat, the noodles were satisfyingly chewy, and when the owner asked if we wanted our soups spicy, he meant it. I will definitely be back, considering I live a few avenues away, but this place would be worth an even longer trip.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More