- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1292 Madison Ave., New York, NY, 10128
at 92nd St.
great spot for relaxing bite on the east side
By SheilaRoss on 10/4/2010
THis is a terrific place on Madison Ave to stop for a quick bite (great sandwiches) and a casual pastry. Bundt cake, crumples, etc all seem fresh and home-made. I especially love the summer, sitting on the bench outside. Warm and welcoming for this neighborhood.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese