- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1292 Madison Ave., New York, NY, 10128
at 92nd St.
great spot for relaxing bite on the east side
By SheilaRoss on 10/4/2010
THis is a terrific place on Madison Ave to stop for a quick bite (great sandwiches) and a casual pastry. Bundt cake, crumples, etc all seem fresh and home-made. I especially love the summer, sitting on the bench outside. Warm and welcoming for this neighborhood.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu