All Reader Reviews of...
306 W. 13th St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Eighth Ave.
By kashmira on 6/19/2012
I can't believe more people don't know about this place. I go there atleast 2 times a week with my coworkers for lunch and the food is nothing less than perfection. We take clients too! The ambiance is perfect for a weeknight or a weekend. Food is all really good, especially the lasagna, paninis and the dessert. If someone asked me if there was a restaurant that always delivers and consistently amazing... Zampa would be it.
By koc44 on 4/14/2010
I was looking for a wine bar serving small plates & I was not disappointed. I went to catch up with a few friends I had not seen in a long time & the setting was perfect. The wait staff was patient, knowledgeable and friendly. The lasagna was delicious. I am definitely going back soon.
Sharp Service, Stylish Digs
By NYCritic on 1/1/2009
I've been to plenty of wine bars in this city but none of them have the same warmth and sophistication as this sort-of secret bar/eatery off 8th Ave. It's not overrun with wannabe foodies (yet) and maybe that's its charm. The servers are sharp and approachable. Truly excellent and kinda sexy.
Love This Place!
By DannyG933 on 12/16/2008
I popped in here one evening before dinner and had a glass of wine at the bar. The place is small and cozy and on the sophisticated side but not stuck up. The bartender was an absolute doll. I enjoyed myself so much I brought my friend there for dessert later in the evening. I was greeted warmly by the same bartender (who remembered my name) and my friend and I shared a delicious Apple Tart. I had such a great time I am bringing another friend there this Wed! I can't wait to dive into all the Italian goodies on the menu. One note: if you go during the winter try to get a table away from the door as they don't have anything separating the entrance the main dinning area.
what a find!
By jjs53 on 6/10/2008
mmmm!!! best lasagne ever! can't wait to go back & try the other items on the interesting menu. super friendly owner(s).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s