All Reader Reviews of...
283 Smith St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
at Sackett St.
By frannieglass on 10/1/2010
this place is bangin. and cheap. and adorable. if you ever are on smith street and want to grab a bite to eat: this is your place. the chicken shwarma wrap with hummus is seriously delicious, i eat here almost every week... the guys behind the counter are starting to know me!
a neighborhood favorite! delicious, reliable and byo
By henrystreet on 4/14/2009
zaytoons is my go-to favorite place in the neighborhood for a consistent and delicious quick dinner, and i've never had a bad experience here. i love the hummus and babaghanouj. the lamb pitza is spicy and satisfying without being overly heavy. the servings are pretty giant.. but there are a lot of healthy options if you don't overdo it on the pita (which is difficult because it's hard to resist when it's hot). prices are totally reasonable and it's byob!
Love the Food
By Brooklynone on 3/30/2008
I love the place , I love the food , I love the people , I just love everything about the place ..I saw they are opening another middle eastern place on court ..sad to say how people are ...They want to open the same thing as zaytoons ...sad very sad ..I dont care if they open 10 more places ZAYTOONS won't lose me !
By bgebru17 on 2/13/2008
My boyfriend and I went in this restaurant to get a quick bite and ended up runnning for our lives. Apparently there was a spat between an employee and manager that started an all out brawl that spilled into the dining area. At one point the manager got a hot plate out of the oven with a pair of tongs and threw it at the employee. I was terrified that I was going to get burned by flying objects from the oven. I have never ran so fast in my life to get the hell out of a violent situation! I would never go back or allow any of my friends to dine there.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu