All Reader Reviews of...
472 Myrtle Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11205
nr. Hall St.
Good food, great place!
By Naureen on 3/18/2009
Great Middle Eastern food and a great little place. Service a little slow at times, but a lovely place nonetheless to sit back, chill and have a relaxed meal. And not bust the wallet in the process!! Unbeatable quality, and not just in its price range. I've had much more expensive Mid Eastern food that was hardly worth it. Deliveries can be slow - but again, worth the wait!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu