All Reader Reviews of...
305 E. 92nd St., New York, NY, 10128
nr. Second Ave.
Warm & Homey Atmosphere, Delicious Food
By nycdi on 3/29/2005
This small restaurant is a great spot on the upper east side. It's easy to miss the entrance but, once you're inside, the owners greet you warmly and make every effort to make your dining experience here a satisfying one. My husband and I have been here several times, and are always impressed with the service. Zebu is small, but seating is comfortable - it's actually great for larger parties (but there's no room for strollers or booster seats, so it's not appropriate for small children). The decor is not what you'd expect for a South American restaurant, but it is cozy and homey. The best part is the food. Hearty fare, generous portions, the grilled meats are tender and delicious - and they even have a few selections for vegetarians. Try the Brazilian drinks - they are great! I love taking out-of-town relatives to Zebu when they visit. I highly recommend Zebu Grill, especially for for those of us who want to dine on wonderful food and have conversations without loud music, trendy poseurs, babies screaming, or children of oblivious parents running around.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument