All Reader Reviews of...
663 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10036
at 46th St.
Very delicious Food.
By lovingtornado on 5/22/2009
Actual I am not a vegetarian but once I ate in Zan Palate I feel I love this place so much..I have no experience eat no meat so I am very surprise that I eat Gluten in stead of beef and the taste was amazing. I had a order of Sesame Medallions and my friend had a Sweet and sour sensation. Both meals are very popular and taste wonderful. I also suggestion you that Zen Burger with Sweet Yam fries, The Starters of Autumn Rolls is pretty good too especially it's sauce and vegetable dumplings also good too... Desserts I suggest that Banana Bliss is good. And also there are several kinds of Chinese Tea are very popular too.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s