All Reader Reviews of...
663 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10036
at 46th St.
Very delicious Food.
By lovingtornado on 5/22/2009
Actual I am not a vegetarian but once I ate in Zan Palate I feel I love this place so much..I have no experience eat no meat so I am very surprise that I eat Gluten in stead of beef and the taste was amazing. I had a order of Sesame Medallions and my friend had a Sweet and sour sensation. Both meals are very popular and taste wonderful. I also suggestion you that Zen Burger with Sweet Yam fries, The Starters of Autumn Rolls is pretty good too especially it's sauce and vegetable dumplings also good too... Desserts I suggest that Banana Bliss is good. And also there are several kinds of Chinese Tea are very popular too.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument