All Reader Reviews of...
31 St. Marks Pl., New York, NY, 10003
at Second Ave.
Ate there once. Was mediocre at best.
By bettyx1138 on 8/18/2012
My problem with them is that they don't give a hoot how much their LOUD and drunk patrons in their backyard outdoor seating disturbs their neighbors. It's not just me. Do not patronize them.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu