All Reader Reviews of...
311 W. 48th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Eighth Ave.
By katebollinger on 11/8/2008
I went there thinking that I was going to a completely vegetarian restaurant since it says "Vegetarian" on the awning. So I ordered the beef, thinking that is was soy beef. I took a bite and I instantly felt sick. Apparently, there are two menus, one vegetarian and one carnivore. You need to specify that you want soy meat. I left the restaurant I was so upset. But as long as you specify what you want, you should be okay. The vegetable appetizers I had before all seemed healthy.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More