All Reader Reviews of...
320 E. 6th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Second Ave.
ZERZA IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
By radouaneny on 11/29/2016
GRAND RE-OPENING! ZERZA HAS RE-OPENED! SERVING GREAT HOMEMADE MOROCCAN TAGINES, COUSCOUS, MEZE, GRILL AND BASTILLA.
Very Fun & Festive with Great Food
By AJL72 on 7/21/2008
I just had a great birthday dinner here. It has 2 floors but is still pretty intimate, andis very colorfully decorated. All the dishes that everyone ordered were great and reasonably priced with good portion sizes. We were there on a Saturday night and they also had a belly dancer who did a short set which was actually very fun and got people revved up before hitting the bars!
Just like eating in Morocco
By DEINGIRL on 5/24/2008
My husband and I went walking and found this place. My husband who comes from Fes, was pleased by the decor, it reminded him of home. The service was excellent and the staff great. The food tasted like the home cooked meals, and resturants of Morocco. Some of the dishes reminded him of his mother's home cooking. If you want to experince Moroccan food in NYC, eat here.
Fabulous drinks, food and ambiance
By metrodiva10025 on 4/27/2004
Rose petals strew across the floor are the first clue to the authentic moroccan vibe inside. Small and intimate with just the right light from candles and colorful moroccan lanterns to create the perfect romantic ambiance for a date or intimate gathering. The drinks are superb, notably the mojitos and casablancas. The food was fantastic - unique spicy flavors, large portions, good variety. Overall, a wonderful date spot. (The belly dancer on the weekends provides the perfect entertainment).
Simply pleasant and worth my cab trip
By Sam_Warner on 10/4/2003
I had read about Zerza in the times sometime ago, then a friend of mine mentioned it again, so I decided to check it out with my wife. This restaurant has has won me over with their tasty food, simple and yet romantic ambiance, and a professional freindly staff. My wife had a tasty cornish hen over an amazing (green)spicy sauce, and I enjoyed Lamb tangin with artichoke and peas. We already decided we're going back this week with a couple of friends...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu