All Reader Reviews of...
59 Maiden Ln., New York, NY, 10045
at William St.
Bad Customer Service
By curlyqizzle on 10/18/2012
I used to be a fan of this place. Recently, though, I bought some of their ravioli, and the cashier didn't give me a receipt or ask if I wanted one. I went home to start cooking it, and it had mold on it. I went back right away. Usually, the customer is always right, but not in this case. The manager begrudgingly questioned me until finally he gave in. I picked out something else to exchange, and it ended up costing less than the ravioli. The manager then thought I was ridiculous for wanting him to pay the difference. Finally, when I suggested that he check the other raviolis, he told me not to worry about it. I hope no one is planning to buy their "fresh" ravioli, because apparently they don't care about health codes!
The only place to get fresh Grouper in Manhattan
By RJMasi on 6/23/2009
We love Grouper from Florida and haven't found it anywhere except Zeytuna. The have great Sea Bass and steaks as well. R.J. Masi, Masi World Construction
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery