All Reader Reviews of...
146 Chambers St., New York, NY, 10007
nr. West Broadway
By staceyann on 5/15/2012
Zucker's has a wonderful variety of spreads for all types of their hand-rolled bagels. I really enjoy their scallion spread and I had fun with their walnut raisin spread the La Colombe coffee is a must or the fresh brewed iced tea does well for a hot summer day. These are just some of my favorites but I'm madly in love with the Lox spread with tomato I call it my specialty sandwich. either way everyone should stop in for great food friendly service and a relaxing setting to eat.
Alright, a one time thing
By axe on 6/8/2010
Very extensive menu, lots of varieties of fish available. Unfortunately the price you pay for the sandwiches is just not worth the quantity. A $10 sandwich is barely a snack. Might as well go to Subways.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu