- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
Madison Ave. , New York, NY, 10017
at 45th St.
I DIDN'T HAVE A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE IN THIS STORE
By RafaelAlencar on 11/20/2013
1) I order a complete suit for a wedding,it needed alterations, I had to go back exactly 5 times because so many mistakes, the wedding was gone long ago,since breaks between alterations takes about 2 weeks, but I still took the suit anyway. 2) The last time I was in a rush so I walked fast to the second floor,I was just with a regular clothes. Then two salesman came running behind me like I'd commit a crime. Nothing more upset than have the salesman follow you in the store like you are not rich enough to be there. End of the story: If you have money to buy a suit , look for another store, you can buy way cheaper and better quality. I kept my suit because it was a present and after so many alterations they wouldn't accept returns.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.