- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
821 Madison Ave., New York, NY, 10075
nr. 69th St.
By Nancy2 on 5/1/2012
1. the sales judged me when I didn't buy the dress right away 2. when I called later on to buy that dress(I asked them to ship it to me), the same sales insisted on send me the dress using the overnight service, I told her I don't need that service but she pretended she didn't hear me. And she didn't even tell me it costs extra (I know I suppose to know, but I have been using other high-end store's same service, and they were free.) AND I didn't even get the dress that day!!! 3. When I asked for an confirmation email, the sales insisted on there is no need to do so. I don't know how my decision, as a customer, would be useless for their sales process. How could they think there is "no need" of sending me a confirmation after I spend something that expensive. What my vision is they are just to lazy to do so. 4. After the sales process, the sales person was very impolite, that after I said "have a nice day", she didn't even say it back. overall, I had a really bad experience with them, FOR SURE will NEVER go back there again! To those who care about customer service, I recommend you STAY AWAY from this store!!! unless their other employees are really different from that one. but I cannot trust one store which has one employee like her will care that much about customer service. Don't usually do this bad review thing, but they made me so mad that I don't think I have a choice.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.