- Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory
- Creamy classics that merit a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The New York Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge
Brooklyn's only full-service hotel.
- A Guide to Shopping and Eating on Jay Street
Dumbo’s been resurgent for years, but only recently has Jay Street become its most interesting artery.
- "Best of New York" Picks in Brooklyn Heights and Dumbo
An archive of winners since 2000.
- Coast of Brooktopia: Neighborhood Escapes
There's a lovely riverside resort filled with charming waterfront homes and historic landmarks. Good restaurants, too.
- Map: Atlantic Avenue
Between Bruce Ratner's new Atlantic Terminal and the bar Floyd, there's a mix of antiques, boutiques, and Arabic stores.
- The Top 5 Brooklyn Attractions
- Part of the Visitors Guide's "Complete NY Trip Planner".
- Grub Street Reports on Brooklyn Heights
Daily coverage of restaurant news and openings.
- Summer Dining Preview, Brooklyn Edition
Brooklyn's newest spots in which to eat, drink, and be happily city-bound.
- Visitor's Guide: Hot Brooklyn Dining Scenes
It's not just about the food.