- MIST Harlem
- The indie cinema–slash–performance space bills itself as "Harlem's living room for the culture of the African and Latino Diaspora."
- The Harlem Flophouse
A quirky combination B&B and art gallery that celebrates the Harlem Renaissance.
- "Best of New York" Picks Above 96th Street
An archive of winners since 2000.
- Heavenly Music
Where to hear New York's mightiest gospel choirs make a joyful noise.
- The Everything Guide to Harlem
Harlem is, once again, in full Renaissance mode.
- Where to Drink 2013
Harlem Public: New York's hottest uptown hangout.
- Grub Street Reports on Harlem
Daily coverage of restaurant news and openings.
- Map: Shopping and Eating in South Harlem
Gourmet restaurants next to old-school beauty salons, designer boutiques, and locally produced T-shirts.