- Union Square Greenmarket
- Chefs and regular folks get first-class, farm-fresh produce.
- Search Flatiron...
- Search Union Square...
- W New York - Union Square
The chic, downtown branch of the W Hotel chain brings together luxuriant details and up-to-the-minute technology.
- Fashion and Quotes of Union Square Society
Farmers to artists, skaters to Mormons: the subsets of downtown's playground.
- "Best of New York" Picks for Union Square and the Flatiron District
An archive of winners since 2000.
- The Encyclopedia of 9/11: Vigil
Union Square quickly became the gathering place for public grieving.
- A Loft on Union Square
An apartment with an almost inexhaustible supply of storage space might seem like some kind of impossible New York dream.
- Union Square Wonderland
Joining the Greenmarket, the various fairs, the NYU students, and the tourists is this sprawling new state-of-the-art playground.
- Grub Street Reports on Union Square and the Flatiron District
Daily coverage of the restaurant and bar scene.
- Shop Local, Then Eat
Nothing stirs the appetite—or need for a stiff drink—like a Saturday-afternoon crush at the Union Square Greenmarket. Here's where to go for lunch afterward.
- Manhattan Gets Fresh
The Greenmarket at Union Square brought new flavors to New York restaurants and home kitchens—and saved family farms in the bargain.