- Fro-yo destination that whips up fresh organic yogurt inside its cartoon-covered walls.
- Glenwood Hotel
A hostel boasting the bare necessities, emphasis on bare.
- more options nearby
- Map: The Southside of Williamsburg
If North Williamsburg is Brooklyn's East Village, the Southside is the Lower East Side of a few years back.
- "Best of New York" Picks in Williamsburg & Greenpoint
An archive of winners since 2000.
- Cheap Guide: Greenpoint on $50
We got off the G train with $50, a shopping bag, and an empty stomach.
- Coast of Brooktopia: Neighborhood Escapes
There's a lovely riverside resort filled with charming waterfront homes and historic landmarks. Good restaurants, too.
- The Top 5 Brooklyn Attractions
Part of the Visitor's Guide's "Complete NY Trip Planner."
- Summer Dining Preview, Brooklyn Edition
Brooklyn's newest spots in which to eat, drink, and be happily city-bound.
- 'New' Sounds Good: Club Openings in Williamsburg
Spots to lift us out of the depression caused by the closings of CBGB, Sin-é, and Tonic.