A return to traditional embellishments — with some 3-D-printed florals and ice-cream colors thrown in.
- A Rehearsal-Dinner Dress for Every Type of Wedding
A rainbow of options, from super-short to super-long.
- 5 Ways to Wear Flowers in Your Hair
No Coachella-esque garland crowns here.
- How to Have a Very Vintage Wedding
Party like it's 1899.
More for the Bride
- 11 Wedding Gowns That Dance
Parachute skirts, wispy sleeves, and ostrich feathers that are made to move.
- A Full-on Fairy Tale
Over-the-top (in a good way).
- Lingerie Wars
Go demure—or not—with these night-of lingerie options.
- 10 Tiny Clutches
Just enough room for your smartphone and a stick of gum.
- 18 Wedding Bouquets That Aren’t Too Perfect
Unfussy flowers for walking down the aisle.
- Something Borrowed
A borrowed pair of underwear saved the wedding day.
- In Her Shoes. And Her Shoes, Too.
Three generations got married in one pair of satin ivory T-strap heels.
- The Dress After the Dress
16 reception dresses for under $500.
- Expert Advice From the Bra Lady
Lorin Kaplan on bra size, Spanx, and more.
- Grand Gestures
Local nail artisans put the drama on your fingertips.
- The Day-of Emergency Kit
How stylist Jacqueline Weppner of Merci New York wards off disasters.
- Fit to Wed
Whatever your goal—showing off girl guns in a strapless gown, busting a move at the reception—there’s a workout regimen to get you there.
- White Shoes, Sparkly Toes
An ideal pair for a bride.
- Ask the Makeup Artist
Beyoncé's makeup artist Wei Lang on what looks best on your wedding day.