SATURDAY: UPTOWN (Cont'd)
14. Make T. Anthony your next stop. For weekend jaunts to the Hamptons consider the relatively affordable canvas-and-leather Concorde duffel ($395); the more-expensive sets can wait for your first anniversary. 445 Park Ave., at 56th St.
15. Next go to the seventh floor at Bergdorf Goodman. Asking for the entire Assouline book collection ($600) is a dream, but registering for an assortment of Leontine linens (from $5) is realistic. 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St.
16. Walk across the street to Tiffany & Co. The Federal patterned china is an heirloom in the making (from $300 for one five-piece setting). 727 Fifth Ave., at 57th St.
17. At Takashimaya New York, go to the third floor, where the superthin ceramic pieces by Christiane Perrochon sing like crystal (from $95). 693 Fifth Ave., at 54th St.
18. Stop into Saks Fifth Avenue for Oscar de la Renta trays (from $150) and frames (from $70) or even a Bose SoundDock Digital Music System for your iPod ($299). 611 Fifth Ave., at 49th St.
19. Last stop: The basement at Michael C. Fina. Peruse china patterns by Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Versace, and more. 545 Fifth Ave., at 45th St.
From the Summer 2007 New York Wedding Guide