The Eric Mangini you see today, as coach of the Cleveland Browns, bears very little resemblance to the one who was the HC of the NYJ. He’s a lighter guy, both in physical presence and in sensibility, and he seems freed being away from both Bill Belichick and the swirl of New York. He’s a different guy; he’s pretty much just a regular coach guy now. This is a relief. We really couldn’t have taken a full week of Mangini Faces the Jets! packages. We have our own crazy man now. He has no horse in this race.
That said, as the Jets head to Cleveland to face Mangini and his suddenly surging Browns on Sunday, we take this moment to remind you that Eric Mangini was once so popular here that he was on The Sopranos:The Jets Visit Ye Olde Mangenious
- Shonda Rhimes Left ABC for Netflix After a Disneyland Ticket Snub
- Ice Cube Puts Eric Trump on Thin Ice Over Fake Trump-Hat Photo With 50 Cent
- U.S. Intelligence Accuses Iran and Russia of Interfering in 2020 Election
- The Rudy Giuliani Moment Going Viral Is Good for Borat 2 … Not
- Everything We Know About Rudy Giuliani’s Borat 2 Encounter