In the latest All-Star balloting results released yesterday, Amar’e Stoudemire leapfrogged Kevin Garnett to move into second place among Eastern Conference forwards. (With 1,143,391 votes, he leads Garnett by more than 90,000.) If that holds up — the league won’t be releasing any more update before the starters are announced on January 27 — he’ll be the first Knick to start an All-Star Game since Patrick Ewing back in 1992. For those who haven’t yet cast their vote — or for those who haven’t cast enough votes for Amar’e (and Raymond Felton, and Danilo Gallinari) — the Knicks have released the video below, produced by D.J. Steve Porter, in which all manner of actors, musicians, and reality-TV personalities encourage fans to pick the Knicks on the ballot. So if you were waiting for Turtle from Entourage to tell you who to vote for, you no longer have any excuses.
Speaking of Amar’e and videos, by the way, here he is on last night’s Late Show With David Letterman. If you’ve ever wondered how exactly one is treated for a detached retina, take a look, and wonder no more.If You Were Waiting for Some Famous People to Tell You to Vote for Amar’e Stoudemire, Here You Go
- Shonda Rhimes Left ABC for Netflix After a Disneyland Ticket Snub
- Ice Cube Puts Eric Trump on Thin Ice Over Fake Trump-Hat Photo With 50 Cent
- U.S. Intelligence Accuses Iran and Russia of Interfering in 2020 Election
- The Rudy Giuliani Moment Going Viral Is Good for Borat 2 … Not
- Everything We Know About Rudy Giuliani’s Borat 2 Encounter