Update: It seems the Internet might have gotten a little carried away on this story. (Weird, that never happens on anything related to Bieber!) It turns out the man “attacking” Bieber was in fact a plainsclothes policeman trying to restrain an unruly crowd, though neither the singer nor his security detail, which fought back, realized it in the moment. [TMZ]
Earlier: According to the bros narrating this YouTube video, it was an old guy who hopped the barricade to attack Bieber outside of Macy’s in New York today — and the (unharmed) teenybopper swung back.
Things you buy through our links may earn New York a commission.
Most Viewed Stories
- James O’Keefe Is on Paid Leave From Project Veritas
- Here’s Every Single Lie Told by George Santos
- Biden Springs Trap for Republicans in State of the Union
- The Hecklers Have Won: The Polite State of the Union Is Dead
- Why Does It Feel Like Amazon Is Making Itself Worse?
mediaJames O’Keefe Is On Paid Leave From Project Veritas James O’Keefe Is On Paid Leave From Project Veritas
artificial intelligenceFear Not, Conservatives, the Chatbot Won’t Turn Your Kid Woke Fear Not, Conservatives, ChatGPT Won’t Turn Your Kid Woke
exit interviewSteven Soderbergh Can’t Quit Steven Soderbergh Can’t Quit