On Tuesday morning, two people found the partially dismembered body of a woman in a Bay Shore lot. On Wednesday afternoon, a man found a severed arm in his sister’s yard in Hampstead. On Thursday, afternoon someone discovered another arm about a half-mile away from where the first one was found. By Friday, everyone on Long Island was slightly freaked out.
Things you buy through our links may earn New York a commission.
Most Viewed Stories
- Top-Secret Documents at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: What We Know
- Why Ivana Trump Was Buried at Bedminster Golf Course: 3 Theories
- New York Times Sticks It to Progressives in New York’s Democratic Primary
- Salman Rushdie Is on the ‘Road to Recovery’ Following Gruesome Attack
- Have Scientists Been Wrong About Alzheimer’s for Decades?
what we knowSalman Rushdie Is on the ‘Road to Recovery’ Following Gruesome Attack Salman Rushdie on ‘Road to Recovery’ After Gruesome Attack
the group portraitThe Subtle Differences of the Many Candidates for New York’s 10th District The Many, Many Candidates for New York’s 10th District
hot garbageVoyage of the Gross Voyage of the Gross