On Tuesday morning, two people found the partially dismembered body of a woman in a Bay Shore lot. On Wednesday afternoon, a man found a severed arm in his sister’s yard in Hampstead. On Thursday, afternoon someone discovered another arm about a half-mile away from where the first one was found. By Friday, everyone on Long Island was slightly freaked out.
Things you buy through our links may earn Vox Media a commission.
Most Viewed Stories
- Penn’s Liz Magill Resigns Amid Furor Over Campus Antisemitism: Live Updates
- The College Presidents Were Right About Campus Antisemitism
- A Million Electric Vehicles Were Sold This Year. Here’s Why That’s a Problem.
- What Really Happened to JFK?
- Who Are the Newly Revealed Jeffrey Epstein Contacts?
holiday gifts 2023The Gifts the Strategist Editors Will Be Giving The Gifts the Strategist Editors Will Be Giving
liveblogPenn’s Liz Magill Resigns Amid Furor Over Campus Antisemitism: Live Updates Will Harvard, Penn, MIT Presidents Get Fired? Live Updates
25 days of realityA Tale of Two Reality Blocks A Tale of Two Reality Blocks