Nice Doggy Probably Didn’t Mean to Set the House on Fire

“A fire broke out in a home on Norwood Drive Friday night after a dog accidentally turned on a stove which then burnt a laptop that was on top of the stove,” the Asbury Park Press reports. Firefighters responding to reports of smoke coming from the roof of the house put out the blaze and rescued the pet, who was home alone. We’re sure the dog didn’t mean to do anything bad, because all dogs are good. Still, his owners might want to spend more time playing fetch and less time looking at Facebook. 

Dog Probably Didn’t Mean to Set House on Fire