“Today in Eric Adams” — the T.E.A. — brings you the best of the day in Eric Adams.
Every costume is communication!
- The newspaper-boy flat cap, why? Secondary question: Why doesn’t the mayor care about cold ears?
- Is the room just illegible to this man? Christmas is over, red and green are dead, my boy; get that yuletide cheery scarf outta here.
- The red bracelet poking from his cuff — is he regularly wearing a kautuka, or a kalava, or is this Kabbalah? Or is there some nebulous awareness month we’re … unaware of?
- Great mask. Wonderful mask. Hear me out: Wondering if students could catch a few of those great and wonderful masks as a well? Just a thought experiment.
Previously in Eric Adams
- What If We Stopped Drivers From Killing People?
- The Celebrity Everyman at the Fruit Stand
- Greasing the Civilian-to-Soldier Pipeline