Magazine Permissions

New York Magazine frequently receives requests to license articles, covers, or other editorial content. Many circumstances may require you to obtain a license from us for your intended use. We also partner with several organizations to facilitate certain types of license requests, including the Tribune Content Agency and PARS International.

More information about how to make a licensing request as well as guidelines and answers to frequently asked questions can be found in our Permissions & Licensing FAQ.

If you are a member of the news media looking to use a reproduction of a full magazine cover in your reporting, please reach out to our communications team by contacting Aude White.