1) Thrifty? Want to dance where the ceiling can’t hold you? Then this Friday’s free, outdoor Good Morning America show with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis is for you, pop-music fiend. Provided you can get up for the 7 a.m. showtime.
2) On Saturday hip-hop happens at MoMA PS1’s Warm Up series, which is steadily coming to a close. Hit it up for Mr. MFN EXquire, Atlanta producer Bangladesh, and rapper J. Cole.
3) While those looking for booze, tacos, and “weird shit” should head to Union Pool’s weekly, gratis Summer Thunder shindig this Saturday featuring Livefastdie, Soupcans, Pampers, Foster Care, and more.
4) Chamber-music fans have several options aboard the Barge Music float this weekend, some free.
5) While on both Saturday and Sunday the season’s last Jazz Age Lawn Party recaptures the Gatsby era.
6) Feel like a road trip? Montauk Surf Lodge hosts both Tom Curren on Friday and the roots reggae stylings of the Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad on Sunday. It’ll cost you nothing once you get there.
7) While on Sunday the Mr. Sunday team of Justin Carter and Eamon Harkin keeps the dance party going at Gowanus Grove, for $15.
8) Pay zip, zilch, nada for a highly enjoyable lineup of Twin Shadow, Autre Ne Veut, Elliphant, and Million Dollar Mano on Saturday in Central Park.
9) Or hang with Mr. “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” himself on Tuesday as Bobby McFerrin plays a free Central Park show in support of his latest, spirityouall. Because really, why worry?