1) A fan of Michael Jackson? King, the conclusion of Neal Medlyn’s seven-show Pop Star Series, finishes up this weekend.
2) Or try to score tickets to the theatrical version of Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home, which bucks musical storytelling tradition.
3) See you at the crossroads or, er, at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill for Bone Thugs-n-Harmony .
4) Or at Union Pool, hanging with Tunde Adebimpe and his new project Higgins Waterproof Black Magic Band. It’s the last weekend of their residency.
5) Explore actor and comedian Hugh Laurie’s musical side at Town Hall…
6) Or get serious, with a group show focusing on news as art.
7) Nico Muhly’s new opera Two Boys scares us with the thing we love the most, the Internet.
8) Or we can get scared in other ways. There’s plenty to choose from in our Halloween Guide. Happy weekend!