1) Still in the Halloween mood? Check out manuscripts, letters, and early editions by the writer at the Edgar Allen Poe: Terror of the Soul exhibit, at the Morgan Library and Museum. For a fun game, see if you can find the piece of his coffin on display.
2) Or celebrate Día de Muertos at one of these fourteen NYC bars and restaurants.
3) Nosferatu shows up at BAM …
4) While The Mutilated are hanging out in Soho, in the form of Tennessee Williams’s play starring Penny Arcade and Mink Stole.
9) In tribute to Lou Reed this Saturday, the Museum of the Moving Image screens Julian Schnabel’s 2007 concert documentary, Lou Reed’s Berlin, shot at St. Anne’s Warehouse. Director Schnabel introduces the film.
10) And this weekend, new massive pieces by artist KAWS will be unveiled at the Mary Boone Gallery.
11) Finally, if you’re wondering what the deal with all the running shorts is, on Sunday the ING New York City Marathon treks through our fair town. Pull up a seat and cheer accordingly. And don’t forget to enjoy your extra hour of Daylight Savings Time!