1) Seems like a good weekend to take in a movie. Uptown, the Walter Reade Theater at Lincoln Center hosts a three-day Ben Stiller-a-thon, featuring the five movies he’s directed, including in-person appearances for Zoolander and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
2) Or get in the holiday spirit with one of these button-pushing alternative shows, including a burlesque take on The Nutcracker.
3) How about a museum? The first Friday of the month is pay-what-you-wish at the Noguchi Museum, with extended hours and a cash bar.
4) Or check out some of the hidden treasures at the MoMA.
7) Catch Michael Mayer’s new production of Verdi’s Rigoletto at the Met, set in Las Vegas in the sixties.