1) On Sunday at Union Halll watch grown folks explore what they are afraid of when Mara Wilson (who you may remember from her childhood roles in Matilda and Mrs. Doubtfire) hosts a group of comedians who will, hopefully, conquer their fears through laughter.
2) Or swing through Union Hall on Monday to watch grown folks regress, with a viewing of all things Gonzo from the Muppet Vault. Bonus points if you can tell us what exactly Gonzo is.
3) The Bell House has the lovely and hilarious ladies of Wasabassco Burlesque paying tribute to King Kong on Sunday …
4) While BAM has another funny lady, author and humorist
6) Or you can watch folks exert themselves in Grand Central Terminal at the Tournament of Champions. It’s kind of like art. It’s kind of like dudes playing squash in a glass cube.
7) This weekend brings the end of the much-loved DIY venue 285 Kent and they’re saying farewell the only way they know how: with kickass shows through Monday from bands like Fucked Up, Dan Deacon, DIIV, and more. Check the Facebook event page for the full lineup.