1. Saturday is Record Store Day, with free performances, discounted vinyl and more.
2. While up at the Met, Richard Strauss’s Arabella is back after a dozen years.
3. Luna Park at Coney Island is now open for weekends, until Memorial Day when it will promise fun for the whole family daily.
4. Or check out an adults-only activity like the rooftop bar Gallow Green on the top of the McKittrick Hotel. It opens for the season this Saturday.
7. The Sigmar Polke retrospective at MoMA is, according to our critic, almost great (but still impressive).
8. While the original Japanese Godzilla returns to Film Forum. Hide your wife and hide your kids.