1. It’s kind of warm again this weekend! Maybe between bouts of rain, check out Tony Tasset’s massive multicolored “Artists Monument” at Hudson Park, part of the Whitney Biennial.
2. Or if the rain never lets up, you can commiserate at the last weekend of “Fountains of the Deep: Visions of Noah and the Flood,” in conjunction with Darren Aronofsky’s movie Noah, featuring works from Ugo Rondinone, Nan Goldin, and more.
3. Hey! We can always drink. The NYC Craft Distillers Festival is tomorrow, and tickets are still available.
5. It’s a good time to catch a play. Tyne Daly gives a master class in Mothers and Sons, which opened this week.
7. Why not dance? Jamie xx (from The, um, xx) DJs at Williamsburg’s newest venue Verboten this Sunday.
8. Or take it easy at a seated, acoustic show by married couple indie rockers Mates of State on Saturday, or a Harold Ramis triple feature (National Lampoon’s Animal House, Groundhog Day, and The Ice Harvest)on Sunday at the Museum of the Moving Image. Grab your popcorn and go.