1. MISH New York Rose quartz set with imperial topaz, golden South Sea pearl, and pink freshwater pearls, $15,300 (131 E. 70th St.; 212-734-3500).
2. Banana Republic Ivory faux pearl and rhinestone, $48.
3. Ann Taylor Pink faux pearl and rose quartz, $38.
4. Cartier Four-carat diamond and 10.45-carat sapphire with natural Oriental-pearl center, $125,000 (653 Fifth Ave., at 52nd St.; 212-446-3459).
5. Van Cleef & Arpels Butterfly clip set in white gold with pavé diamond body and gray mother-of-pearl wings, $6,300 (744 Fifth Ave., near 57th St.; 212-644-9500).
6. Barbara Berk Eighteen- and 22-karat handwoven gold and cultured pearl, $5,000 (barbaraberkdesigns.com or 212-302-4846, by appointment only).
7. Gerard Yosca Swarovski crystal, vintage glass, and faux pearl, $125 at Scoop (1275 Third Ave., near 73rd St., 212-535-5577; 873 Washington St., 212-929-1244; and 532 Broadway, near Spring St., 212-925-2886).
8. Lee Angel Glass pearl and crystal, $238 at Status (1413 Coney Island Ave., Flatbush, Brooklyn; 718-338-0800).
Photographs by Davies and Starr