(Click on links to view images)
1. Clé de Peau Beauté’s 24-karat-matte-gold monogrammed Le Poudrier Compact is $275 by special order at Bergdorf Goodman. Estée Lauder Golden Apple Compact is $30 at Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s.
2. Bobbi Brown LIP PALETTE 2000 is $45 at Bloomingdale’s.
3. Sephora’s 365 Days of Lipstick includes a makeup case and a lipstick for every day of the year; $3,000 at sephora.com, or call 877-9sephora.
4. Kids will love Philosophy’s Cookbook, a set of eight three-in-one products (shampoo, conditioner, and body wash) that smell like sweet treats; $25 at Barneys New York and Saks Fifth Avenue.
5. Creed Jasmal Perfume, just rereleased, was created in 1959 for Natalie Wood; $180 for 2.5 ounces at Creed on Bond (9 Bond Street; 212-228-1732).
6. Neal’s Yard Aromatherapy Box includes lotion, bath oil, and five essential oils; $84 at C.O. Bigelow (414 Sixth Avenue, near 8th Street; 212-533-2700).
7. Lucite Brushes in a pop-up silver travel case are $125 at Calvin Klein and Saks Fifth Avenue.
8. British designer Paul Smith’s New Signature Scents: Paul Smith Men eau de toilette is $60 (for 100 ml) and Paul Smith Women eau de parfum is $75 (for 100 ml) at Bergdorf Goodman and Paul Smith.
9. KIMONO SOAP is about $14 at Henri Bendel and Portico Bed and Bath (72 Spring Street; 212-941-7800).