1 New York street-vendor pretzel (ask for one that has not been heated)
Creamy or chunky peanut butter
Concord-grape jelly or strawberry preserves
1 small bag Fritos
1. Slice pretzel in half, the same way you would slice a bagel.
2. Spread peanut butter on one side; add jelly or preserves.
3. Lightly crush Fritos and sprinkle over both sides.
4. Reassemble pretzel.
5. Wrap in plastic and freeze to prevent pretzel from going stale.
6. Remove from freezer and place in lunch box. The pretzel will defrost in time for lunch.