Vulture today announced the lineup for its annual pop-culture extravaganza, Vulture Festival, which is returning for an eighth year in a row with a weekend of high-profile events where everything you love about Vulture comes to life right before your very eyes. Taking place from November 13-14 at The Hollywood Roosevelt in Los Angeles, the festival will bring fans an incredible array of actors in conversation, screenings, sing alongs, and unique surprises that only Vulture can provide.
The lineup for the showcase, curated by Vulture’s editors, includes these events:
• Insecure: The Pre-union: Before the curtain falls on the final season of HBO’s Insecure, we’re going to get one more wine-down with Issa and Molly. Join stars Issa Rae and Yvonne Orji for a little pre-union, which is what we call a reunion for a show that hasn’t ended yet and that we want to prolong as much as possible.
• Meredith & Brooks Marks Are Present: It’s reality television’s favorite mother-and-son duo, serving us fashion and dignified stoicism for one night only. Real Housewives of Salt Lake City star Meredith Marks and her son Brooks are joining us for a fun little chat. Come for the tea, stay for some always-needed quality family time.
• Mira Sorvino Watches Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion With Us: What’s better than watching Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion? Watching Romy and Michelle’s High School Reunion with Mira Sorvino. That’s right, we’ll be screening this ’90s classic with the former fake inventor of Post-its and current star of FX’s Impeachment herself providing live commentary throughout. If you miss this one, you’re definitely the Rhoda.
• Niecy Nash Is Giving… Us an Hour of Her Time: As her hit series Claws nears its final-season premiere, star Niecy Nash joins us for a conversation about four seasons of organized crime and fantastic nails. We’ll also reflect on her storied career delivering devastatingly funny performances in everything from Reno 911! to Getting On to Never Have I Ever and revealing her commanding dramatic ability in When They See Us and Selma. Don’t miss this chance to get to know the person behind the work you know and love.
• The Great-est Panel You’ve Ever Seen: That’s right, we’re bringing together Elle Fanning and Nicholas Hoult for a great panel about The Great. You’ll want to dress to impress for this evening of sipping cocktails with two of television’s most gorgeous royals. (Powdered wigs and gowns are recommended but not required.) And yes, the last time we saw them, they were trying to kill each other onscreen. So it’ll be nice to see them getting along in person.
• The Winkler Method: A Henry Winkler Acting Class: Last year, Henry Winkler put on a virtual acting class for us that blew our minds. Lucky for us, the time for virtual learning is over, and Professor Winkler is here to teach us all a thing or two *in person*. Winkler’s approach to the craft has earned him a career that’s spanned almost 50 years as an actor, producer, and director. From his role as The Fonz in Happy Days, where he set a new standard for “cool,” to his heartbreaking turn as beloved acting teacher Gene Cousineau in HBO’s Barry, Winkler’s range is unparalleled. Now, he’s looking forward to helping you find your muse, as he answers questions from students and lovers of the craft.
• A Sneak Peek at YELLOWJACKETS, Presented by SHOWTIME®: Come enjoy an advanced screening of the new SHOWTIME original drama Yellowjackets. When members of a female soccer team survive a plane crash that leaves them stranded in the remote northern wilderness, they go from a complicated but thriving team to savage clans. The show follows this descent, while also tracking the lives they’ve attempted to piece back together nearly 25 years later. Join cast members for a conversation after the screening.
On sale today, tickets to Vulture Festival events range from $25 to $40. Tickets include access to the Vulture Lounge poolside at The Hollywood Roosevelt and two complimentary drink tickets. Follow @VultureFestival and @Vulture for updates.
The festival is sponsored by Clear, Pluto TV, SHOWTIME and Taylor Creative.
About Vox Media
As the leading independent modern media company, Vox Media tells stories across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live events, and print. The company’s editorial networks include Vox, New York Magazine, The Verge, The Cut, Eater, Vulture, The Strategist, Polygon, SB Nation, Intelligencer, Curbed, Grub Street and Recode. It is also known for industry-leading businesses, including the Concert publisher-led marketplace, Chorus publishing platform, and Vox Media Studios entertainment and podcasting division.